ground sweat bead

in Unser Tausch-Forum 05.10.2022 16:24
von gdshutter • 37 Beiträge

See a leaf for autumn this time, warm and affectionately impending.Say with a smile:"Elder brother Ye didn't see you for a long time very much.Still really miss you.Have an opportunity we put together wine again, I now but the capacity for liquor greatly increase.Yang Ge's year ago also lower part, is all warrant officer now.I don't fight to excel, at blind mix to make a living here."
Looking at small crew cut one face respectully and leaf the autumn talk, the clear Hao sees a ground of gape.The eye pupil sons all soon dropped down.
Is this his mama exactly a son what is the row?See, oneself this time is really see walk an eye.
Not only only is a clear Hao, those before to leaf autumn hold disdain and disdain to a to attend to the guy of attitude more is that the full face is ashamed.The in the mind is surprise is to worry again, do accounts after fearing this guy autumn, turn head to seek them to bother.
Li Zhen, Xue Ling, traverse thin three female but is throw view at drive leaf the autumn hug in the bosom of blue can heart body up, wish, this silly wench how have a so much good man to like?
In their heart, the clear Hao man like this can not entertain wild hope ground.Unexpectedly sent a heap the lousy leaf be the man of birthday gift unexpectedly pre-eminent arrive this kind of situation.
"You, all day long like this mix to have what mean?Also the lower part brigade mixs for two years, then adjust back."The autumn of the leaf in earnest advises a way.Previous everyone gets along with very good, his in the mind also has much of good will to the straightforward style of these soldier's sonses.He is to sincerely hope small six can walk to join the army of road, like this keep on mixing also is really a nothing important productive.
"I cautiously once considered as well.Return to me and old headman in our house say the business of lower part brigade.They severals all entered troops, I was afraid to can not stand this offense, don't enter.Now that elder brother Ye say so, I also hesitated again."Is small six nod to say.He sees the ground come out, leaf autumn is truly be willing to the ground advise him, the person like this sincerely writes to think for the sake of the his ground prospect.
"H'm.Can consider.Mix to lift stem for two years, turn an industry also allotment."The autumn of the leaf says.With these people's background, lifting the stem is that need not be worried about the ground.
"Elder brother Ye, is this exactly a son what happened?"Small 6 point to lie at Sun Yao Wei on the ground, ask a way.
"Is he your friend?"The autumn of the leaf asks a way.If is small six friend ground words, the leaf autumn also really considers ordering a son face for him, this matter no longer embroiled so widely.
"He not enough space.It is one errand-boy to is a behind."Small 6 says.
Hence leaf the autumn give°ed the occurrence ground matter in evening to in brief explain 1 time, the face of small face was more and more red, the ground in the eye Nu idea is also more and more prosperous, soldier's sons, eye inside be fall not get a grain of sand.Shout the Chi shouts that the Chi ground breathes heavily spirit and says:"Elder brother Ye, we not humiliate a person on one's own initiative, also not ability drive to humiliate.
This matter son you hand over to me to do, who if dare to wrong to discommode you, I play a life with him.Otherwise, if this matter son let Yang Ge and winter elder sister Ye know, non- Chuai my bottom can not."
The autumn of the leaf claps his shoulder and says:"Go.You come to handle."
Is small six son the full face excitedly get up and point at clear Hao to scold a way:"You***blind eye?Dare rob a woman with my elder brother Ye.Want to play Yin?Come, Lao Tze accompanies you to have fun.If I don't play your fart roll urine to flow, you are my father."
The "I have no- I am not" clear Hao says with nervous look and spread all over a big on the forehead ground sweat bead.
Tonight exactly is a son what is the row?How did the owners all stand at the leaf autumn there?What position is this boy ?
"Have no?Is the your ground meaning to say that we wronged you?You don't shine on a mirror to see you as well is what things, worth my elder brother Ye does so not?You are in the his eyes none of fart BE."Is small six call names is to have 1 set very much, keep scolding clear Hao that handsome face liver of pig color, but don't dare to answer criticism 1.
"Boy, today this matter son I am a tube settle.Who is your backstage ?Call come have no?Sun Yao Wei old headman not is be a ward chief?Let him hurry son to roll to come over."Is small six press very impatiently.
""Clear Hao ground bowel son all the regrets Be getting greener, his some penitence should not make a phone call to make his own uncle rush through to come over.

Air Jordan 4
Air Jordan 4 Retro
Air Jordan 4 Off White
Air Jordan 4 Black Cat
Air Jordan 4 Lightning
Air Jordan 4 Travis Scott
Air Jordan 4 Fire Red
Air Jordan 4 Mens
Air Jordan 4 Womens
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2181 Themen und 2360 Beiträge.