hide poison problem

in Unser Tausch-Forum 05.10.2022 15:27
von gdshutter • 37 Beiträge

"BE BE.Being his is wrong."Sun Yao Wei repeatedly nods."You see, he is also beaten so, also being subjected to should have punishment.Stop first?"
"The meaning that wants to see a victim."The bushy beard supervisor saw one eye leaf autumn, say.
The clear Hao saw the eye sit in the corner to hug blue can the heart low voice talk a ground of leaf for autumn, also can accompany the smiling face ground to come over here and say with a smile:"The autumn of the leaf, you see-whether want to make them stop first?Kill a person, not good to everyone.To?"
"Are you threatenning me?"Leaf's autumn body backward the noodles ground sofa lie to, smilingly looking at clear Hao to ask a way.
"Have no.It is absolute to have no this meaning.I am to speak the actual circumstance to you to listen to.See also at last acquaint with an at us up, also ask a your help to say a words.Let them put my cousin first.Is all right?"Clear Hao one face truly be willing to the ground say.But in the words reveal meaning still very clear, you made my cousin to die, you also the nothing important good fruit eats.
"See an at the acquaintanceship up?Say a words for you?"The autumn of the leaf smilingly asks a way.
"Yes.The person of crystal temple needs your 1 to declare."The clear Hao nods.Feel leaf for autumn of the facial expression is a bit peculiar.
Is it you that temporarily had some cheapness?Is being worth so happy?
The boy waits my uncle to come over and see you how ending.
"With what?"The smiling face on the leaf autumn face suddenly solidifies, look in the eyes Ji Qiao but icy coldly looking at clear Hao to ask a way.
The "you- you" clear Hao looking at a leaf for autumn rendered speechless.How to talk so this person?
"I with what talk for you?"The autumn of the leaf again asks a way, voice more and more of cold heartless, let the clear Hao heart living a cold idea.
He discovers that the guy that originally can let people to cut into pieces in the their brothers eyes changed.Becoming a ground of is overbearing and pre-eminent, let his in the mind have very big pressure.
"We are to know quite good.But cognitive reason because you are robbing my ground woman.I ain't a person of mind comprehensiveness, have never fallen well in this time bottom the stone have already at last done all that been humanly possible to help, do you still want to let I talk for you?"
The autumn of the leaf again points at to lie on the ground already didn't voice interest ground Sun Yao Wei, say:"He is also dead shortage to cherish.He Wu Mie I, let people dynasty my body up hide poison, if I was grasped by the police to walk meeting is what result?Do you make me ask for a favor for this person's residue?With what?His living and then have what relation with me?I pour too anxious to he early dies.Disaster like this, die a , little 1."
Clear Hao drive leaf autumn a words ask a ground of ashamed, even the heart livings'oneself how capable this kind of silly matter'of viewpoint.
The somebody else is a victim, oneself's brothers is the object that humiliates a somebody else.Oneself suffered a los now, but ran to seek a victim to ask for a favor, this also humiliated a person too much?
"Had no words to say?"The autumn of the leaf is cold to say with a smile.
The clear Hao dark wears a face not to talk and just looking at a reserved box door with anxious look.He has already beaten for uncle to conduct electricity words, they should be very quick and then come over.As long as the uncle came, cousin ground the safety should have no problem.
Just the cousin hopes that they have way to put even his hide poison problem.
At clear Hao one face of under the orison, the reserved box building was pushed away.In the clear Hao heart a pleased, is about to run up to left for to greet.Come in ground but is a group of ages and he about old young man.
"Hey, so noisy?No wonder that Sun Yao Wei say that the this place has good play to see.Originally return be really so.How to wear?Elder brother how many Be playing what drama today?"Is a ~|wear small crew cut to wear a young man who fix attention on the mirror to smile to walk to come in, swept reserved box one eye to say.
"You BE?"Clear Hao heart in a pleased, ask a way.
Did he just listen to the cousin once say, being drinking together with a few well-known childe's elder brothers in Yan city.Now that these people know a cousin, that affirming will stand at his ground.

Sneakers
Air Jordan 1
Air Jordan 1 Mens
Air Jordan 1 Womens
Air Jordan 1 Mid
Air Jordan 1 Low
Air Jordan 1 High
Air Jordan 1 Chicago
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2181 Themen und 2360 Beiträge.