win here puts the Broncos back over .500 and keeps

in Unser Tausch-Forum 21.08.2019 09:41
von elaine95 • 22 Beiträge

One does not associate practicing in the snow with preparing to play a game in Arizona David Montgomery Jersey , which is part of the reason why Lions head coach Matt Patricia’s decision to have the Lions practice in the snow last month led to some outside criticism.According to defensive tackle Ricky Jean Francois, that decision paid off in Sunday’s win over the Cardinals. Several players lost their footing on a playing field that cornerback Nevin Lawson called “awful” after the game and Jean Francois said that practicing in less than pristine conditions helped the team adjust to the situation.“I will always learn just from Matty P, everything he do, there’s a method to his madness,” Jean Francois said, via the . “It might not show then http://www.bearsfootballauthentics.com/riley-ridley-jersey-authentic , but eventually it’s going to show. It’s going to eventually come up why he has you doing something. Most people want to find out right now. People don’t want to wait. Let’s figure out why he’s making us do this and it always ends up showing later on or either at that point.”The Lions will be in Buffalo next weekend and in Green Bay to close out the season, so they may get other chances to use what they learned in those snowy practices before the year is out. Last week: 8-7Weeks 1 through 13: 87-88-5Home team shown in bold. Odds taken from Odds Shark.Green Bay (-4.5) vs. AtlantaThis is a matchup of two disappointing teams who had playoff aspirations before the season began. The Packers made a coaching change after an embarrassing loss to the Cardinals last week, which was much-needed. Despite mediocre play (for his standards) so far this season, I can’t see an Aaron Rodgers-led team losing two in a row at home to average opponents.<em>Pick: Green Bay (-4.5)</em>Kansas City (-6.5) vs. BaltimorePat Mahomes vs. this Ravens defense? That should be fun to watch. This seems to be a popular upset pick, but I don’t believe it.<em>Pick: Kansas City (-6.5)</em>Carolina (-1) vs. ClevelandBoth of these teams looked really bad last week, but the Panthers are due for a win. They are better than they have played during this losing stretch (I think).<em>Pick: Carolina (-1)</em>Houston (-4.5) vs. Indianapolis10 in a row for the Texans? 10 in a row for the Texans.<em>Pick: Houston (-4.5)</em>New York Giants (-3) vs. Washington OBJ is out for New York Shareef Miller Jersey , which takes away some of the entertainment factor in this one. But still, they can’t lose to a Mark Sanchez-led team, right? Right?<em>Pick: New York Giants (-3)</em>Buffalo (-4) vs. New York JetsJosh Allen vs. Sam Darnold should be interesting. Bills roll at home.<em>Pick: Buffalo (-4)</em>New England (-7.5) vs. Miami In his career, Tom Brady is only 7-9 in Miami. The Dolphins always seem to play him & the Patriots well at home.<em>Pick: Miami (+7.5)</em>New Orleans (-10) vs. Tampa Bay I think the Saints roll in this one. Their offense should be rejuvenated after a mini-bye, and they want to avenge that week one loss.<em>Pick: New Orleans (-10)</em>Los Angeles Chargers (-15) vs. CincinnatiThe Chargers are building something here. The Bengals are just playing out the rest of the season.<em>Pick: Los Angeles Chargers (-15)</em>Denver (-3.5) vs. San Francisco A month ago, people were calling for Vance Joseph’s job. A win here puts the Broncos back over .500 and keeps them in the playoff race.<em>Pick: Denver (-3.5)</em>Detroit (-3) vs. Arizona Yuck.<em>Pick: Detroit (-3)</em>Dallas (-3) vs. PhiladelphiaBig matchup here. I think the Cowboys are the better team http://www.eaglesfootballauthentics.com/zach-brown-jersey-authentic , but something in my gut is telling me Philly.<em>Pick: Philadelphia (+3)</em>Pittsburgh (-10) vs. Oakland Steelers need a bounce back win here. They won’t let up after what happened last week on Sunday night.<em>Pick: Pittsburgh (-10)</em>Los Angeles Rams (-3) vs. Chicago The Rams are just too good.<em>Pick: Los Angeles Rams (-3)</em>Seattle (-3) vs. MinnesotaAre the Vikings even that good? I don’t really think they are. The Seahawks tend to play well in these types of games, and Kirk Cousins, well, doesn’t.<em>Pick: Seattle (-3)</em>

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2181 Themen und 2360 Beiträge.